New Design Book
Concepts; Design; Construction
ACI 318; EC2 lb-in; Nmm
$165.00 includes shipping
Dr Bijan O. Aalami
Professor Emeritus, San Francisco State University;
Based on over 40 years of the author’s observation, design, and teaching post-tensioning in 43 countries worldwide. Concepts and design steps are expressed in clear and concise format, highlighting the steps that lead to good practice and efficient designs.
$165 includes shipping US and worldwide.
570 pages of concepts and design examples in color
- Detailed explanation and flow charts for ACI 318 and EC2
- Seismic design of post-tensioned floors
- Design example of column-supported and podium floors
- Design of ground-supported slabs; and more
What is NEW IN THIS BOOK compared to Bijan’s last book?
- The last book focused on PT systems; construction; and some concepts and codes
- The focus of this book is concept followed by many detailed design examples and code compliance
Order your copy now – 570 pages of concepts and design in color: $165.00
Shipping to US and abroad by United States Postal Service (no charge) $0.00
Optional expedited shipping via courier service: $45.00